About Me

My photo
Hello everyone. My name is Nikelina. I am an architect living, studying, working in Paris. I have always been good with crochets, drawing and fixing things. Started making jewelry 4-5 years ago, but only lately I have taken it more seriously. The truth is, once you start you can`t really stop. I became so eager to learn all possible techniques and so far I can do different types of beadwork, wire wrapped and fantasy jewelry. One day I will learn some metal smithing also. I am pleased to share my creations with you. You can follow me on my Littlewomen Etsy shop. I hope you will like my jewelry, post them or buy them. To win in our frequent giveways or just keep updated follow my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Littlewomenbusiness Dont forget to pass the love :)

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The joy of my first sale on Etsy

Two weeks ago I made my first sell on my Etsy shop. After reading Rena Klingenberg tips on her website I was not really expecting for sales any time soon. There it goes I open my email account and see the message `Congratulations on your first sale`. What a joy! Her name is Barbara and she was my first client. I felt so grateful to her for trusting my shop and make the first purchase. She bought an amethyst and black pearl necklace, my first production ever. I want to spoil my clients, to have a direct relation with them. So i created some matching earrings as a present and two days later she confirmed the reception. That was a great adventure. Here is the necklace. My beautiful friend and model Ana is wearing it.
I will make the necklace again and put it back on my Etsy shop, this time under the name of Barbara model.

No comments:

Post a Comment