About Me

My photo
Hello everyone. My name is Nikelina. I am an architect living, studying, working in Paris. I have always been good with crochets, drawing and fixing things. Started making jewelry 4-5 years ago, but only lately I have taken it more seriously. The truth is, once you start you can`t really stop. I became so eager to learn all possible techniques and so far I can do different types of beadwork, wire wrapped and fantasy jewelry. One day I will learn some metal smithing also. I am pleased to share my creations with you. You can follow me on my Littlewomen Etsy shop. I hope you will like my jewelry, post them or buy them. To win in our frequent giveways or just keep updated follow my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Littlewomenbusiness Dont forget to pass the love :)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

An other Etsian in Paris

Hello everyone. Yesterday I met another Etsian that lives here in Paris. For your information, the Etsians are not some kinds of aliens coming from a distant planet. They are the members of this wonderful creative community that is Etsy. Anyway, her name is Jonua, she is American and came to Paris to follow her loved one. She is the first member of Etsy I have ever met in person. I am new to the community and meeting other people that are there since long time is always an enriching experience as much as it is a pleasure to meet like-minded people. My next step will be to participate to Etsy France meetings and try to know as many Etsians as possible in order for all of us to increase the visibility of our shops. Ah and last, but not least I want to share with you this great address. It is a small coffee shop in Montmartre, where they make delicious cupcakes. The space is tiny but the atmosphere and the decoration are very girly. So next time you need to have some time with your girlfriends bring them at Miss Cupcake at 22, rue de la Vieuville 75018 in Paris.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very charming place! I have also been there and share your impressions.

    The background of the owner makes it more romantic though! There's no other reason that one would imagine for Paris other than being there for LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete