About Me

My photo
Hello everyone. My name is Nikelina. I am an architect living, studying, working in Paris. I have always been good with crochets, drawing and fixing things. Started making jewelry 4-5 years ago, but only lately I have taken it more seriously. The truth is, once you start you can`t really stop. I became so eager to learn all possible techniques and so far I can do different types of beadwork, wire wrapped and fantasy jewelry. One day I will learn some metal smithing also. I am pleased to share my creations with you. You can follow me on my Littlewomen Etsy shop. I hope you will like my jewelry, post them or buy them. To win in our frequent giveways or just keep updated follow my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Littlewomenbusiness Dont forget to pass the love :)

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wire Wrapped Handmade Vintage Style in Blue Lapis Lazuli and Brass

Everyday necklace made out of Lapis Lazuli beads and Brass chain. The total length of the necklace (open) is 18 inches (45 cm). The colors are deep blue for the Lapis Lazuli and bronze color for the brass. The semi-precious stone of Lapis Lazuli is the birthstone for December. It is associated to Capricorn and Libra astrological signs. Please allow for slight variations as the gemstones are natural and each piece is handmade. Thanks! Find it in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/125984464/wire-wrapped-handmade-vintage-style-in?

No comments:

Post a Comment