About Me

My photo
Hello everyone. My name is Nikelina. I am an architect living, studying, working in Paris. I have always been good with crochets, drawing and fixing things. Started making jewelry 4-5 years ago, but only lately I have taken it more seriously. The truth is, once you start you can`t really stop. I became so eager to learn all possible techniques and so far I can do different types of beadwork, wire wrapped and fantasy jewelry. One day I will learn some metal smithing also. I am pleased to share my creations with you. You can follow me on my Littlewomen Etsy shop. I hope you will like my jewelry, post them or buy them. To win in our frequent giveways or just keep updated follow my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Littlewomenbusiness Dont forget to pass the love :)

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Gem hunting, at Salon de minéralogie et bijouterie de Paris - Spring 2013

Going to this Salon for me is like going to Disneyland. I have been impatiently waiting for it since the last time it was organized in November 2012. My mission was, find two pink gemstones for a pair of earrings someone has ordered. First surprise, the entry ticket was more expensive than last time. Considering the event was hosted in a building just next to the Eiffel tower that seems understandable. Annoying but understandable… Anyway in there you can find everything you want, all kinds of gemstones, beautifully cut ones of different qualities, interesting fossils, big gem rocks and many jewelry designers. After spending many hours and all my money, I still didn’t find the pink gems I was looking for, but my eyes were definitely satisfied from all that beauty. The discovery this time was a very talented jewelry designer with a great personality. Anne-Céline is the designer of the line Yvonne Célina at http://www.bijoux-yvonnecelina.fr/ On my way home, another pleasure. Paris sky looked amazing after two hours of storm. Enjoy the pictures and visit the next Salon in November 2013. Ahh and keep on visiting my Etsy shop ;) http://www.etsy.com/shop/Littlewomenbusiness?ref=shop_sugg

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the attempts you've obtained created in writing this report. I am hoping the same best operate from you inside the likely also. In fact your inventive creating expertise has impressed me to commence my personal Website Engine weblog now.
    sell gold jewelry in Houston
    diamond buyers Houston

    ReplyDelete