About Me

My photo
Hello everyone. My name is Nikelina. I am an architect living, studying, working in Paris. I have always been good with crochets, drawing and fixing things. Started making jewelry 4-5 years ago, but only lately I have taken it more seriously. The truth is, once you start you can`t really stop. I became so eager to learn all possible techniques and so far I can do different types of beadwork, wire wrapped and fantasy jewelry. One day I will learn some metal smithing also. I am pleased to share my creations with you. You can follow me on my Littlewomen Etsy shop. I hope you will like my jewelry, post them or buy them. To win in our frequent giveways or just keep updated follow my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Littlewomenbusiness Dont forget to pass the love :)

Monday, August 11, 2014

Best gift from a client

Maybe the best gift you can receive from a client is a picture of her wearing one of my necklaces. When the client is the beautiful Adela, that makes everything so much greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment