About Me

My photo
Hello everyone. My name is Nikelina. I am an architect living, studying, working in Paris. I have always been good with crochets, drawing and fixing things. Started making jewelry 4-5 years ago, but only lately I have taken it more seriously. The truth is, once you start you can`t really stop. I became so eager to learn all possible techniques and so far I can do different types of beadwork, wire wrapped and fantasy jewelry. One day I will learn some metal smithing also. I am pleased to share my creations with you. You can follow me on my Littlewomen Etsy shop. I hope you will like my jewelry, post them or buy them. To win in our frequent giveways or just keep updated follow my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Littlewomenbusiness Dont forget to pass the love :)

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Layered Long Necklace Beadwork Turquoise Doublestrand,Bead Embroidered

Ok this one I have made it long time ago, but wasn't quite satisfyed of the result. I added some more beads here and there and I think now is much better. This double strand necklace is a lovely combination of black crystal and turquoise blue. The turquoise stone charms have been beaded into soft felt with black seed beads. The whole look is completed with antique brass chain for a vintage look.
Perfect to wear over some tshirt and jeans for everyday. This necklace measures 22 inches long. The colors are turquoise blue and black for the charms and bronze color for the brass. Please allow for slight variations as each piece is handmade. Thanks! Your order will ship within 1-3 business days and will arrive gift wrapped.
 
To view my other creations, please visit Etsy.littlewomenbusiness.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment